Friday, December 10, 2010

Am I Back?

It has been an abnormally productive day and I am beginning to wonder if I might be ready to come back to  the blogging world...we'll see.  We set up our christmas tree and I made a wreath.  It took me about an hour to make the wreath but during that time I also changed a diaper, nursed both babies, fed them applesauce/butternut squash and answered at least 10 questions that started with "why."
our homemade (in less than 5 minutes) angel tree topper

 

the above photo was taken by adriaan.  this was his first experience with our SLR and we were cracking up watching him try to figure out how to look through the viewer.  he kept opening both eyes super wide and for some reason that was incredibly funny to watch.


the wreath, i'm really happy with it!



No comments:

Post a Comment